Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Studying again

The neighbourhood park has some very lively tangerine trees. Over the years these have become my favorite. And the kids' too. These trees are always laden with fruit. And I mean ALWAYS. Literally hundreds of them.
But today morning, there was something new. The trees had blossoms. And they smell lovely. While walking past them I thought I caught a whiff of something I faintly recognized but couldn't place. On my way back, I stopped to smell them. (must have looked like a dork - a grown woman smelling trees) And I realized, they smell faintly like jasmine(mogra). Lovely.
----------------------

Some homes feel like vacations. At least on pinterest. I wonder if the people living in them are aware of this.
My idea of a vacation comprises the tropics, bougainvillea, big troughs of frangipani floating on water, can furniture and afternoon. Not at all unattainable in a house. Only if we could move to the tropics.
----------------------

I am wearing a sort of flowy sweater/jacket thing today. i feel like batman. :)
----------------------

Little T gave me a compliment today. He said, "Mommy, I love your petu. Its so soft and squishy". I said thank you. And I was. 
----------------------
I realize I should start studying seriously now. They say realization is the first step. Well I am glad to have a start of any kind.

No comments: