Friday, March 03, 2017

I feel too lazy to do this

The trouble with procrastination is that it reduces your output tremendously. Especially people like me with crap memories. I remember having a wonderful idea to blog about. That’s all I remember, I don’t remember the actual idea, just that it was good. Gosh I sound like a certain world leader. Crappier than my memory. Eww.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to read better. So far I have managed to do at least one serious article everyday. I am also trying to watch better. Lets see how that goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey gyss check out this...
Welcome to Vikas’s Beauty Point.We offer you Best Bridal Makeup in lucknow, professional bridal makeup , Ramp Makeup, 3d makeup by Vikas Srivastava-Professional Makeup Artist in Lucknow.
We proudly excel in beautifying for the hair, skin, body…