Thursday, March 05, 2009

A bit of spring.. & hope

Spent a good part of the afternoon running around the so called mini golf course. 
Thats one thing at MDI that I will miss the most. I almost know all of the trees by their leaves. 
:|

The day went by with a strange sense of incompleteness. And I cannot pin point the exact reason why. I did everything I could. I guess.

Wanted to go on a panipuri trip today. Pani puri always helps :) 
Will go tommorrow. 

Tomorrow will be my last week day at MDI. And i havnt done any major packing yet. ksh will have to help me with the heavier stuff. So everything waits till saturday.

And boy oh boy. I m so excited about going home. It will be almost an year since I have been there. 
:O 
 

1 comment:

Abhijit Bhave said...

Yes, Pani Puri.. any day !
Works all the time...! :-)