Thursday, October 02, 2008

Redefining Crap


I love Abhishek Bacchan. Really, I do.

And after watching Drona, I have started respecting him. It must have taken a lot of courage to act in such a movie. Only the most confident of the lot can dare to be a part of such pityful sucking piece of bollywood crap.

To start with, the story itself is stolen (inspired?) from the Da Vinci Code. With very disappointing results. 
Some movies waste good actors, but this one - misuses them. I cant comprehend why the Bacchan mother-son duo agreed to act in this one. 

Another great actor - KK Menon has been reduced to a C grade villain. His character obviously has some unresolved childhood issues - he is obsessed with babytalk and is surrounded by puppets.

The only saving grace of the movie is the Junior B himself - when he is not talking, because the dialogues are aweful. Whatever happens, he looks great in those white sequin studded funny costume - as edible as ever :)

But I wish he doesnt chose such movies in future.

1 comment:

My life is my lesson! said...

accidently landed up here, couldnt resist myself from commenting on this one, even i believe that Jr. B has to be more selective in his approach and not let his fans down, and the movie as u said was horrible to the core!!!