Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Time of my life

Both good and bad

Really - Irony is the way of life..

It amazing what all I am capable of doing.
M thinking of having my middle name as "Crabtree".. the way I switch from one emotion to other. I just wish I remain honest to each one of them..


I’m going deaf, you’re growing melancholy.
Things fall apart, I don’t know why we bother at all.
But life is good and it’s always worth living at least for a while.

If I could do just one near perfect thing I’d be happy.
They’d write it on my grave, or when they scattered my ashes.
On second thoughts, I’d rather hang around and be there with my best friends,

I know they want me ( a little deviation from the Belle and Sebastian thingie)

:)

1 comment:

tushar said...

anddddd Tushar comments = )
......@@#$ ejfhjefh

i suck at it dont i ...hehe
great title!

nice(nice adjective is nice) choice of colors