Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Run for Life

"It's a blur since they told me about it
How the darkness had taken its toll
And they cut into my skin
And they cut into my body
But they will never get a piece of my soul"

- From the song titled "I run for Life " by Melissa Etheridge

Melissa Lou Etheridge is a three time multi-Platinum and 2 time grammy award winning artist. Wow.... Now thats a difficult feat to achieve right? Not more that 0.0000001% of the women in the world may boast of a similar material achievement. But that is not why I quote her. I quote her for being strong, finding the strength to fight and speading the hope among the victims of Breast Cancer..
This song was performed by her on the Jay Leno show to celebrate her own victory and to instill hope among numerous other women..

No comments: