Monday, April 09, 2007

Back to work....

I had a fantastic weekend....
It was like a month worth of fun squeezed in 2 days. And i really felt connected with old friends after quite a long time.:)

They say u see what u feel.. (well... they also say you are what u eat.. but I dont believe it. I am not a chicken . And yes, i know its a PJ). I have started seeing things in a better light now....

I watched 3 movies this time.. Namaste London(ok ok , bollywood drama once watchable type.....), Provoked (Nice one.. Wanted to know more about the real Kiran Ahluwalia though) and 300 (not a typical epic war movie.. it has more bloodshed than any other ever. setting up the whole movie in sepis tone was a bright move indeed. the movie would have been a red blur otherwise... And really good visual effects coupled with a good background score. watch it if the sight of severed heads, corpses pinned on trees and eyes poked out with swords doesnt make u wanna puke..)

No comments: