So apart from the others, here are some silly things I really want to remember:
- Little V learning to speak. His vocabulary expands every minute. Current favorites - more, big, eat, bus, truck, baby and of course NO
- T turning into a little boy from being my baby and so eager to grow up. He is obsessed with farts and keeps a daily count. Also, he takes pleasure in announcing whenever there is a count++ event
- Their favorite "hide and seek" games. V calls it the game of "paaiise". I kind of feel sorry for the family living in the flat below us.
- The way V asks me to play with him the moment he realizes that I am getting ready for work.
- Night time story sessions. I suspect K enjoys them more than the kids.
I know that soon the kids will have friends of their own, they might not want to play with us anymore. But till that time comes...